About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, July 21, 2007

life safari #37

Saturday finally is here. I smoke my last cigarette of the latest "hey, maybe I can do it again" fiasco decision.

I hasn't gotten any better this time around. I can not breathe when I smoke ! Got it !!!

I think I will choose to breathe today.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

My friends who love me when I'm crazy as a loon
this pack of cigarettes is gone. Over. Finished.
to be in the company of so many wonderful people
AA and the Blessings it brings into my life
I am alive today
Precious and her loyalty when I don't deserve it
God's Grace
a new SW painting
that I'm loved, hard as it is sometimes to love me
for YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Looks to me that you're able to post pictures.
To help stop smoking, have you read the book that Scott used, then I used, and others are using?
It made becoming a non-smoker incredibly easy, much to my continued amazement!