About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, July 19, 2007

life safari #34

Good morning world. Nice rain today. The sky and winds looked very threatening at the onset of this system. Fortunately, all that calmed down.

I am Grateful for/that...

tomorrow is payday and Friday. I love it when that happens.
one more day of sober and clean and interacting in the world
a timely share about "struggle" -just what I needed to stand down
having small successes even though I hope for BIG ones
my mind seems more clear this morning. I've been befuddled lately
that is how "struggle" effects me
I am an alcoholic in recovery
I heard from Lady A day before last. Says she's sober and doing o.k.
the love and caring my AA family shows me every day
it's one day closer to my safari with Frank to Chappell Hill - yahoo
the change of pace the trip will bring
Precious. She is so patient and loving. I have not given her much of my time lately
the awareness that I can not take anything for granted
putting that awareness into action today
Grace and Blessings that are unearned. Just a GIFT
thank YOU

No comments: