About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Sunday, July 15, 2007

life safari #27 1/2

I worked in the yards all day and some this evening. I over-did it and feel it in every molecule of my body now.

I have been puttsing around on my Flickr account, trying to get it where other's can go in and view my photos. Not that they are anything to write home about. Just a way to share a bit of my life thru some family photos and things.

I must cut up branches that I trimmed from my ash tree tomorrow. That is all I have to do in conjuction with yard work tomorrow.

It was a pleasant evening tonight with Precious. She spent some time in the atrium which always makes her very happy. She (fortunately) has not found any critters to annihilate lately.

Rented some movies and watched one earlier tonight.

Just wanted to mess around before going to bed. Now I will lay me down to sleep. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Scott W said...

If you install Flickr zeitgeist that should allow people to view your photos. See the one in my sidebar.

What did you rent? Was it good?