About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, July 16, 2007

life safari #30

I am Grateful...

for a new day and a new week
for the sunshine this morning
the possibility to see friends in a couple of hours
another payday next week
I'm sober and clean today
I still have some hair on my head after yesterday's horendous struggle
my yard looks fabulous to me after so much sweat equity on Saturday
that I have a yard, home, car. I could have lost it all drinking and acting a fool
Precious and her companionship
for another challenge today - I get to try and learn to improve an area of my blog later
for help from SW
for Grace
for having ARTRAGE - I can put feelings into pictures
For the possibility of getting back to a comfortable place Spiritually. I have been "out there," untethered, feeling alone and lost. Once again, I moved
to have the strength to get the ox and cart out of the ditch I've driven it into this weekend
thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

I didn't know you got a new ox and cart. New ones, I hope.
(hehe)