About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Sunday, July 15, 2007

life safari #28

Happy Sunday -what a lie. I am soooo unhappy today

After hours of trying to set up flickr zieghest, I give up. I seem to be inept at all things website.

Perhaps my friends do not realize that I am a neophite at this posting,blogging,flickr'ing stuff.

Once again I have to fall back on... this process is more to stay busy and "TRY" to learn new things. I am disgusted that results are non-existent given all the hours I have put forth the effort. I have tried and failed once again BUT, I tried and tried again.

I am Grateful...

I have some physical work to do to get rid of my pent-up frustrations
one more day off from the job
movies to watch after I complete my yard work
antidepressants
rain today
forecast for rain tomorrow
to realize and accept that I am depressed at this moment
acceptance
AA
friends and family
SW for doing his best to help me figure this stuff out
for coffee
Precious

thank YOU

No comments: