About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, July 20, 2007

life safari #36

TGIF and PD

I am Grateful for/that...

I finally got fed up and ordered DSL. And, I'm having it rushed ! Not 25X faster, 50X. I'm tired of this crawling speed

I scanned some slides and negatives to upload (when I get the DSL next week)

yesterday when I went into work I was able to apologize for my behavior toward my co-worker

I have let go of the "struggle" once again

We have some important things in common around the recovery process

She and her husband (who celebrates 18 yrs. weekend after this) are planning to come to my AA Birthday in Nov. - cool

for my really nice Nikon Scanner I got some years ago. I haven't used it in a couple of years and it works like a charm

I am grateful that, considering how befuddled I've been of late, had no trouble using it

I'm getting more comfortable with operating these programs

looking back over the past through my photos, I am grateful to have had the opportunity to do so many different things over the years

I realize that I have had, and I'm still having an exceptional life

That it isn't the activities that make my life exceptional today. It is the people in my life and the fellowship with them

today I am fine with the blog, picasa, flickr - I wasn't even close to tossing the computer out in the yard

tomorrow is Saturday and I look forward to Frank and Barbara's company. I anticipate some very meaningful conversation with Frank on the drive

I have a strong drive and excitement about completing projects that please me

all this drawing and photography uploading may cause me to drag out some of my cameras again - I'm getting the bug to pick up my 35mm and film again. Digital is nice but, it's hard to beat film, slides

God's Grace

Thank YOU

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Get that camera out, girl.
I'll get my makeup. Oooops.

Scott W said...

That, my dear, is a great list!