About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

life safari #31

Well, I finally got finished scanning some slides and posting them. My favorite topic and subject for years - my 2 African Safari's (photo, of course).

I am Grateful for/that...

my scanner. I haven't used it in some time, just like riding a bike
these cool photo/album programs of today (Flickr and Picasa)
that another day at work is over
tomorrow is "HUMP DAY" and one day closer to Kat and Frank's outstanding adventure
an interesting storm this afternoon
Payday at the end of this week
Steel Claw is out of town
I'm sober and clean
Precious is still here with me
the things I've been fortunate to do and see in my life
Bob was in a playful, cheery mood today
my paintings from Scott - I enjoy looking at them
that I can sleep in later today
that DSL is out there and I'm going to get it
I'm almost ready to go lay ddown - I'm tired all of a sudden
that I have a bed to lay in and a roof over my head
thank YOU

No comments: