About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, July 19, 2007

life safari #35

Hopefully my friend in Washington State will drop in and see me. Hi Chick !

Welcome. Come back and see what I am doing from time to time.

Blogging is just a journal. Keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. (and if you believe that, I've got another one for you).

Love you my friend.

Hello Annalee !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO LOU,
YES I'M HERE AND LOVE YOUR BLOG.
FILLS ME IN ON WHAT'S GOING ON IS YOUR LIFE.
THE LAVENDER FEST. IS HAPPENING THIS WEEKEND, SO IT'S CRAZY HAVING A GUESTAMATED 20,000 XTRA PEOPLE IN OUR SMALL TOWN. ANNALEE WENT OUT IN IT....I'M STAYING HOME THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THE TOURIST SEASON IS KEEPING US RUNNING AS USUAL. IN THE LITTLE SPARE TIME THAT WE HAVE, I JUMP IN THE BOAT AND DROP THE CRAB POTS.
TAKE GOOD CARE MY DEAR FRIEND & I WILL CONTINUE READING ON Y0UR SITE.