About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

life safari #32

I can not seem to remember the different processes for uploading things from one day to the next.
I took photos of Scott's artwork in my bedroom and, for some unknown reason can not get them into my Picasa program. That is one of the best programs for adjusting lighting, contrast, color of photos that I have ever used. Perhaps I will get them in there eventually (?).

I tell you, I feel my mental capacity is slipping. I wake up in a new world every day.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful that/for...

the fact that at least I wake up every day - I'm here
that I am sober and clean
I'm having a restful morning (except for stressing over these processes)
that I can and do choose not to stress over it starting NOW - oh, if only my emotions came with a Delete and Enter button
that I was finally able to share some of my photos. No matter how I finally got to it-thats to all who have gone on my site and looked
that the pressure in my right eye is now down to "normal" after all these trying months
that my dental work is complete
I have a full set of teeth - most crowns now but, hey, they're mine
I have hair
I have wonderful/horrible memories. All of the instances of both have shaped who I am today
To have the AA program and friends/AA family to help me sift and integrate the "positive" ones into my behavior (most days now)
Thank YOU, and YOU and, of course, YOU

1 comment:

msb said...

do you have picasa 2? It will say it at hte top. If you do try putting your pictures in my documents. I've noticed picasa has a mind of its own and doesn't like most of the microsoft dfiling system. Know ai know where all Scotts great work goes to. Maybe someday I will be able to invest in a peice. happy trails