About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, July 14, 2007

life safari #27

Thank goodness for the weekends. I don't feel encumbered on Saturday. That is one of the most satisfying feelings I have to look forward to all week.

I am Grateful...

that although I have much in my life to "clean up," I am happy, joyous, and free
I stumbled on some trip-wires in my days this week but over-all, I stayed calm, polite and friendly
for this over-cast day. It will be a Blessing given the yard work ahead of me this day
that although I wish I could adopt all animals in shelters, I don't
to be alive today
to be sober, clean, smoke-free another day
I have eyes to see, ears to hear. I must never take these things for granted
for Lady Bird and her contribution to the world, to Texas, to the people
God rest her soul
for the support of our building's clients - one of our own is the unfortunate couple who lost that precious 2 year old in the parking lot incident. I learned that Thursday evening.
I am grateful for the response of our "family" at work
God Bless you too McG family

No comments: