About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, June 30, 2007

life safari #13

Good morning.

I am enjoying some of my new music this morning. I am going to see a movie in a bit. I have some errands to run and I'm looking forward to the entire day and evening.

Happy Birthday all you June celebrants !!

I am Grateful...

To be alive and healthy
all that I need to be comfortable and content
the privilege of reading other's gratitude lists
for the weekend to decompress from loud trucks, exhaust fumes and cigarette smoke
a new day to live and learn. Another chance to change my ways - don't blow it !
for letting other's into my life. Thanks that some want to be in my life
My life is rich because of YOU, and YOU, and YOU,

I love YOU. And YOU know who you are (all of YOUS). Thank you

No comments: