About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, June 25, 2007

Life Safari 6 3/4 - Happy 13 th AA Birthday Dennis

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy F.

I was told to look at youir blog this morning and what a wonderful birthday surprise!

How beautiful and kind of you to think of me today. Your 12th step work w/ a sponsee of mine this weekend was another fine example of your dedication to AA and of your warm heart and willingness to be of service. I have always known if my back was against the wall you would be one of the people with your hand out to me. I have seen you reach out to people others have shied away from and I have seen you do it time and time again. What a beautiful person you are Kathy F.

Love,
Dennis R.

Scott W said...

I love how you put 12:15 on one baloon! Clever!