About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, June 28, 2007

life safari # 11 1/2


Good evening. Wanted to do a bit more work of The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. It is complete.

Also, news about Lady A.

She came to the noon meeting. Early this time, dressed for an interview, sober and looking bright and bushy-tailed.

She is attending IOP, has remained sober the past days, contrary to what I thought. Just shows me, I can not judge people by my
thoughts because they are not doing what I think they should.

She is seeking. She wants a Higher Power. I believe she has become aware that, as an addictive person she needs and wants to
embrace Conscience Contact with a Higher Power.

She may join me at Mass on Sundays. I hope she will. My life has been enriched by going. I lay my head down tonight a very happy woman. I pray that Lady A will continue on this path and find recovery. Long, contented sobriety. To live happy, joyous and free (most of the time) like the rest of us. Good night Lady A. Be careful on your journey to and from town at night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: