About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, June 25, 2007

life safari #7

What a beautiful rainy (R_ _ _ _) Day !!
Happy Birthday Dennis ! Thank whomever led you to my site, I am happy I was able to surprise you and please you on Your Special Day.

I am Grateful for...
another day of life
God's Grace and the mysteries of life
having a wonderful AA family
for DR's sweet thoughts and comments -you surprised me back
the opportunity to have work of a wonderful Artist. You will all hear of him in a big way soon
making time yesterday to exercise the tools of worship and faith. Must take that kind of time every Sunday from now on
Don K will be returning to our midst today. I missed you a bunch
my job, the clients who are so sweet and kind, my boss and coworkers. They walked a rough road with me for a long time and didn't give up on me. Thank you for your examples. I am striving to give back that kind of kindness and unbridled patience
of course, my sweet cat Precious. She is a loving and dutiful Cat Mother to this human
the loving support of all who Blog. You are transforming my life through this experience.
Many thanks and Blessings to all

2 comments:

dAAve said...

wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Scott W said...

It has been an exciting day!