About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

life safari #8

I am sad for several people who have had devastating occurances in the past few days.
I wish I could make it all better for them. Just know, I am with you in spirit and you are in my prayers.

I am Grateful that...
I am fortunate to not be suffering a loss, personally at this time
I am sober and clean another day
Precious is safe and healthy
I came out the other end of my losses and can feel compassion and empathy for other's in that situation
God has given me pain and joy so that I can be of service to other's
I have no desire to drink or drug. Wish I could magically give that to Lady A
I am concerned for other's today rather than eaten up with myself
it's not me,me,me any more
because I'm an alcoholic, I have a program to better my life. people that support and love me.
why did I take so long to get there?
now that I am there, my goal is to die sober and clean and take as many with me as possible !
Lady A, please join me on the road to Happy Destiny.

No comments: