About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

life safari #9



Good evening, I cannot seem to get a photo on my profile so you'll have to bare with me.

I am grateful that/for...
The book called: The Mass-An Invitation to Enjoy It - volumes of reading later, this small book explains The Mass, the Liturgical Year and the concept of being a Catholic very understandable. Thank you Don !
Another day of this week down. Only 3 more days to go.
That Lady A called and seems to be ok. I carried out my word to introduce her to someone in law who may be able to help her get a job. I hope something good will come of it. Thank you Dan !
Tracy's recovery from the depths. She went through some very dark days and stayed sober and clean through it. What a Miracle you are Tracy. I'm glad you are among our nooner meetings.
The help I get from my devout Catholic friends. They are helping me realize a 9 year dream. So exciting are Catholics to share their faith and have a new person enter their faith family.
Watermelon & peaches in the summer.
For this Precious Cat whom I have the joy of living with. I love you Precious and I'm Blessed that you are safe and alive today.
Thank You God !
Posted by Picasa

No comments: