About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, August 11, 2007

life safari #58

Happy Saturday.

Even when I write down activities I am to do, I get it written wrongly. My mind is out to get me !

Today I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

After hitting the "snooze button" until the alarm wouldn't go off any more, I woke up at 7:00 am. I had written that I had a function at Lambda this morning at 8:00 am.

I got the day of the function wrong but was able to have (very early) fellowship and an 8:30 AA meeting. It was an act of Providence. I enjoyed being there and had a wonderful morning.

I get to be at the Center tomorrow morning at 8:00 am and have lunch after the activity

I'm watering the yards and plants

My Sponsor and his unselfish giving of himself and his time to guide me where I want to be as a Spiritual Being - Much love to you, Frank

Mark J and my meeting of the minds this morning. He led a wonderful meeting this morning on "balance" - Good meeting Mark, thank you

To find out through his sharing that we have much more in common than I realized - I get it !

that I, and many other's are working toward becoming "peace lovers" rather than "life warriors"

To be Happy, Joyous and Free today

And,

God's Grace

Miracles

Precious

My AA Family. To truly understand and grasp the word "Family" today

AA

Lambda Center

Life

I am becoming the person I have wanted to be for a long time and was too afraid to let her out

Peace

1 comment:

dAAve said...

You might want to confirm the 8am start time on Sunday. The first meeting is not until 9:30am and Sonny usually doesn't get there until about 9am.
I'm just sayin' ...