About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, August 9, 2007

life safari #56

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

My Spirit feels ssoooo much lighter today
wonderful, energizing sleep and rest over night
today is the beginning of a wonderful journey
I love and cherish my travel companions -"La Familia"
Precious seems happier too
my new, full size refrigerator
I'm so involved in life right now that I have not been over-eating the past week - HMMMM
to have a full week and weekend doing service work and dedicating time to the religion of my choice
Frank - I look forward to our working and playing together
the changes I'm making right now. I resisted for such a long time. Now, I wonder why
It just goes to show me that I don't make changes until I'm ready to make the changes
What a fantastic new journey I am on right now - I feel like I'm growing after being dormant for a long spell
God's Grace
Thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

AHA!
You sparked a feeling that I have not been able to put into words, until now.
"Why haven't I made these changes earlier? Why did I resist so much?"

Thanks.