About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, August 9, 2007

life safari #56 3/4

Well, got a bit more done today. Some things in the house and yards. Rested for the most part though. It was nice. Precious and I had some quality time playing ball.

I worked with my new scanner and printer today, really like it. It prints things just the oposite of my other printer. That was what I wanted to assertain. The printing of photos is superb on this machine - just have to load paper up-side down.

Tomorrow is Friday. I will mess around in the house, go to the nooner and do a bit of fellowship/service work at Lambda at 7:30 pm.

It has been a wonderful break from the job and I will be much more rested and full of energy when I get back nest week.

Well, tomorrow is the 10th and I have not spotted any Hummingbirds as yet.

I am "on watch." I'll let you know.

Good Night All PS-Scott, I hope you and Bunny are doing ok. Also, of course, I am hoping that R is on the mend. Very frustrating and scarry for all of you. You're all in my prayers.

No comments: