About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

life safari #55 1/2

After hours of working in the house, I got much done. I got distracted from my house cleaning and set up my HP All in One scanner, fax, copier. That took a few hours because, as we now know, things come slower to me than the average bear.

I told my sponsor that I would stop all work about 2 1/2 hours ago. I meant to. I just kept doing one more thing. Now however, I am through for the night.

Much has gotten done - much to do still. But, as Frank said, I don't have any dead-line or anyone (other than myself) breathing down my neck to finish.

Tomorrow, I have a new refrigerator being delivered. This is a full size one. I've only had a little mini one with no freezer. Not any more !

It is a good step. I will now have plenty of room to keep lots of nurishing foods. This, I believe will help me get started on a good diet plan.

In all this house work I forgot to eat today. All I feel like doing is showering, laying on a heating pad (my back is killing me) and drift off to sleep. Boy will I sleep well tonight.

The house is more to my liking now and with just a bit more tweeking here and there, I'll be satisfied.

I bid you all a good night. Scott, I truly hope that your friend is doing better and is resting comfortably. And dAAve, I'm happy you are doing great.

I love you all. You know who you are. XOXOXOXOXXOXO

No comments: