About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Sunday, August 12, 2007

life safari #59

What a nice Sunday. Too hot, but enjoyed the work and fellowship at the Center.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

that it is Sunday
that I worked hard along with other's and we got alot of clearing of "rubbish" accomplished
a new respect and understanding of my fellow Lambda Board Members - we are a good team
the more we are around each other the better we treat each other - wonderful !
You guys/dolls (Zane) at Lambda are very Special to me. You helped save my life. Thank YOU
to get to hole up under the ceiling fans and relax the rest of my Sunday
for my new "huge" refrigerator. It has a freezer too - Icecream !!!!!!
for Sonny, the sister I always wanted. I'm so Blessed that we have one another to love and share life together
for Frank and his love and care. It is my pleasure to get to know him and allow him to help me on my Spiritual journey
Precious and her loving little Spirit. She's a wonderful cat
that I'm not a roofer or on a road crew
God's Grace
thank YOU

2 comments:

Scott W said...

I am glad you are not a roofer, you might fall off.

dAAve said...

Thanks a lot for your labors @ Lambda. It can be so rewarding.
Will you be purchasing stock shares of Blue Bell now?