About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, September 7, 2007

life safari #84

Happy Friday everyone.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

for a weekend to rest. I actually have been feeling worse after the "cure" for my congestion
that Lisa is on the mend from her fall off of her horse
to be clean and sober another day
that I can go back to bed for a while before I go to work
I wish I could miss work today - I really feel horrible. I will be glad when this mess passes
I'm sure you do to - I imagine you're sick of hearing about it
sorry
love to all

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Friday Peanut~

GwenR

Scott W said...

Glad you have time to rest.

If you write about it, no need to apologize.