About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

life safari #81

Happy AA Birthday, dAAve !!

Tuesday after Labor Day.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

It's a bright new day
I'm sober and clean another day
so far, our coast is safe from hurricanes
Scott's blog regarding "thoughts"
a good reminder to actively channel my thoughts on a good track today
the activity of the Hummingbirds and Butterflies in the atrium
my head cold is gone, I just have to get rid of my chest congestion
the Dr. can see to that. Hope I can get in this morning and make the noon AA meeting too
if that is to happen, I must get with it now
another day to keep it "real"
love and family
God's Grace
of course, Precious and her presence in my life
thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Amazing how a few words can change the way we think, or make us think, or just change things in general.