About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

life safari #81 1/2

Lisa (Scott W's sis),

thank you for dropping by and commenting. I just love your Brother. You are a welcome addition to my blog. Please stay in touch.

Sorry for your "spill" from your horse. My horse was always a danger to me physically. She made a believer out of me one day and I had to take drastic actions. I almost lost both legs in two separate "accidents" caused by her unruliness in the 6 years we were together.

She was not the horse for me but at that time in my life, I was living on the "edge."

One day, I realized that the "edge of danger" was getting closer to becoming my demise.

One of the more sad chapters in my life.

It isn't something I talk about. I'd rather keep that memory quiet. I imagine you can understand that.

Come again, Lisa. Good to hear from you. kathy

No comments: