About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

life safari #82

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

dAAve is celebrating 4 years of sobriety today - Happy Birthday, dAAve !
work was enjoyable yesterday. I intend to make it the same way today
another morning sober and clean
because of sobriety, I have choices today and the courage to make choices
after I see the Doctor this morning I will be on the mend
a great night's sleep last night
a blank sheet of life today. I can write my own journey
I choose to be happy, joyous and free today
I apologized to a co-worker yesterday so that we might end this stand-off
I did nothing that I needed to apologize about
I chose to be happy rather than "right"
He may not feel better, but I do
the courage to change the things I can
God's Grace

No comments: