About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, September 6, 2007

life safari #83 1/2


a snails underbelly
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kind of looks like, oh sorry, never mind!

Went to the dr today and all is well w/my butt and arm from my fall off of my horse. Just have to keep the arm wrapped for a few days. He said my butt needed to be wrapped but we just couldn't figure out how to effectively do that. The dr and I did get a laugh at my butt's expense though!

I sure did say butt a lot huh?


Lisa

dAAve said...

escargot?