About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, August 24, 2007

life safari #71

Oh, Happy Friday. What a long, hot week.
No hummingbird sightings to report.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

the weekend ahead
one more day sober and clean
Although I have a busy weekend ahead, I welcome it - different scenery, different chores
change is good
I finally found the black and white negatives from the class I took several years ago
brings back some good memories for me
it will be fun to scan them in the computer this weekend - my treat after I get the yard work done on Sunday
Birthday, Saturday night
Starting on September 13th, my focus will be altered. I will be on a journey that I have wanted to walk for many years. Frank is kind enough to walk with me and guide me.
I am ready, I am willing, I am excited and eager to start this process of learning and living
I have needed direction and teaching and that is finally coming to fruition
God's Grace
AA
my sweet boss who is allowing me to take time off from my job to "seek" and "live" my dream
MM is one of my biggest supporters of my Spiritual quest - thank You, Mike
and, Thank YOU, my AA family !

No comments: