About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

life safari #69

Hump Day. It's a down-hill slide from here.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...
to be sober and clean again today
for my home which has been my "haven" for many years
for a chat with my Sister yesterday. It's been awhile.
to finally be "coming into my own" as a person (about time!)
the realization that, my Father cast a long shadow in my life. The past five years has been a process of "stepping out of it" for me.
that I have not felt like I have to burn up the roads going to and coming back from town this week before reporting for work. I live and work in one area of town and the Center is in another.
I am content and happily doing a bit of house cleaning before I go to work, instead
To Spiritually feel lighter and happier this week
no "late nights" at work this week
Precious and her cat ways
God's Grace
thank YOU

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Now, I must go to Lambda and get Centered.

Scott W said...

Lighter and happier is definitely good.