About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

life safari #68

Tuesday - what a gorgeous day out !

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

after 3 hours on the phone with Symantec last night, I now have my Norton Security program working
that my computer is protected finally after many failed attempts on my own
those people at their offices are EXTREMELY patient, understanding and diligent
even though the above people's accents are very heavy, after 3 hours I had no problem understanding them
I will not have to sit through that hell again in the future
DSL - having "dial-up" was the problem in the first place with the security download
Very loving and kind responses to my anger regarding the issue with the Center
thank you SW, DU and, my sweet boss, MM
I am loved whether I am happy or angry
I can be wrong in my actions regarding my feelings and get back up and change my demeanor - I do not have to run away today
I am sober and clean another day
God's Grace

2 comments:

Scott W said...

I knew you would be glad to have DSL!

dAAve said...

Those technicians were most likely in India. They eat spicy food.