About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, August 16, 2007

life safari #63

Just want to tell Robert A. that I have he and his family in my heart. They have lost their Mother, GrandMother. It's not enough to go through normally but these Tropical Depressions are threatening to create havoc in the Brownsville area.

So sorry for your loss and I send you all my love.We at the Center, send you all our love.

Today I am Grateful and Thankful...

I am some years away from the grief of death of a family member
that time really does heal these hightened feelings
for rain and cooler temperatures
that last night is over - I am growing weary of working late so often
perhaps a "day job" would suit my needs better now
another day clean and sober
another week almost over
a payday on the horizon
God's Grace which I'll never deserve
thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Hopefully the weather wasn't too bad for the fuenral today. We were on the "bad" side of the storm up here.