About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

life safari 23 1/2

Well, I'm still trying to upload a photo to put on my blogger profile. I try again periodically. I came closer today than ever. At least the computer said it was uploading the photo. It never made it to the profile however. I will not stop trying until I get it on there. I want to leave my picture next to my comments like the rest. A fun moniker.

Scott, have you heard from Sober Chick latey? I don't recall seeing her comments lately. I may search around on your blog and see if I find her. I'll give her a jingle.

Until later, Happy Trails To You.

1 comment:

Scott W said...

She posted Saturday.

After you upload your photo into your Flickr account, on the page that displays the photo after you have uploaded it, on the right is "different sizes"--click there. On the page is a one line URL code. That is the code you copy and paste into your Blogger profile.