About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

life safari #24

I am grateful that my traveling friend is back safely and that my other friend is up and at'em with very little sleep. You rock SW. There'll be plenty of time to sleep one day - hang in there !

I am Grateful for/that...

I am alive one more day. I am clean and sober one more day
dAAve is home. Alive and well
SW has the strength to keep on truck'n and being beautifully productive
the Grace of wonderful people in my life. It is truly a gift of God
it is "hump day"
no rain again today (as yet)
that first cup of coffee of the day - the best
my furry roommate
the inspiration given unselfishly by all of YOU
Thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Good to be home. Thanks for noticing. LOL