About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Sunday, July 8, 2007

life safari #21

Scott, I'm sorry I didn't make it last night. I turned around and went back home due to the weather. Sorry.

I am Grateful that...

another morning with no rain
I will get the atrium spruced up today
I did not go buy those sweets I wanted last night
I can start the new week feeling much better about my home (the outside, at least)
I have hope that the fledgling dove on the ground will survive and grow - I did my part to help it
today I know that I can do only so much - then it is up to God and the bird, alcoholic, whatever
I was not flooded out on my journey last evening or stranded away from home
all is safe, happy, joyous and free in my world as far as I know today
Thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

That's what I figured. The weather was rough around here and I encountered high water on the way, but my car sits high and I made it fine. Hope your Sunday is great!