About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, July 9, 2007

life safari #22

Good morning.

I am Grateful that/for...
this is the next to last day I must cover someone else's shift (part of her shift)
my home looks much more pleasing because the grass is mowed and flowers contained
that the fledgling was nowhere to be seen yesterday evening (and no tell-tale feathers of doom)
although I reverted back to eating those soothing foods yesterday, this is a new week. I make a new start and new resolve
after many years of depending on other's to take care of my business, I have taken the driver's seat. I am very grateful to my sister who has had the biggest impact on helping me learn to take things upon myself. Thank you , Janice !
I am able to walk today after the physical work over the weekend
God's Grace
Precious and her little expressions and mannerisms
I have a job to go to
Thank YOU

No comments: