About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, July 7, 2007

life safari #20

I am Grateful...

the lack of rain all day
that I got my front and back yard mowed
that I feel like I have a heavy weight off of my chest now -yards looked horrible !!!
that I didn't fall out from exhaustion
I stopped and had a sandwich so that I wouldn't fall out
that the front yard looks good now
I got the plants straightened up in the beds
I get to walk out and admire the work in a few minutes
that I reached out to Deanna and we have plans. I have frustrated her because I told her we should do things together and then was not able to follow through
for the fact that I am not overeating and so, I have more time on my hands to do other things
I am proud of myself for the changes I've made lately
that "I Am" growing and changing
that "I Am" going to lose this weight I put on
that "I Am" able to have a better attitude because I'm not sabotoging my happiness today
for the fact that I do not have to judge my past. It is what it is and was then -moving on...
that "I Am" a worthwhile person today. I try very hard to be what I define as "good"

oh man, my feet and legs are cramping up on me. Too long a period since I worked this physically hard. I think another banana is in order. And, a couple of Advil wouldn't hurt.
Thank YOU
Also,
Scott, thank you for sharing new discoveries with me. It is changing my life ! Love YOU
And, yes, I am Grateful for God's Grace.

No comments: