About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

life safari #17

Oh boy, life is certainly a mixed bag of surprises. I am grateful for SW urging me to be positive, Grateful, upbeat. Thank you SW.
Everything I touch on flickr and Blogspot is apparently working as it is supposed to, not as I wish. Oh well.

I am Grateful...
for my new painting by SW - gorgeous ! Thank you, I appreciate your work.
for not throwing Conversations with God out in the yard yet
that I am making positive changes as a result of the book
for this free Blogg Spot and other free programs
for this day off from work
that I bought lots of fresh fruit and some fresh vegitables after the meeting
for the awareness that I have completely let my weight go and I am disgusted with myself
I am trying not to feel shame because of my weight gain - it just is what it is at this moment
it can change
it will change because I am going to see to it !
for support from my family
for Grace
that I'm sober, clean and smoke-free today
I want for nothing and have all that I need
Thank YOU

No comments: