About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Sunday, July 1, 2007

life safari #14 1/2

I am Grateful...
the rain
a wonderful Saturday - the whole 24 hrs.
that I see some really confusing "stuff" about Lady A and do not have to say a word
that it's her journey, not mine
that I can be "in the moment" alot of the time these days - what a Blessing
that my family is well although they have had some disappointments - BIG ONES
for the joy of being alive and sober/clean/smoke-free
the new day ahead to align my outsides with my insides
tomorrow morning is the last of my crown work with the Dentist
Edith Piaf's music

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Have fun at the dentist.
LOL