About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, July 2, 2007

life safari #15

I am Grateful...

that Monday is over (at work, that is)
that we had a reprieve from the rain this afternoon/evening
I am finished with my dental work - yeah
Wednesday is a holiday
that Lady A called this evening just to "check in" and chat a few minutes
that Lady A seems to be holding firm and hanging in - you go girl !
that I enjoy reading, music, movies, tv (some) and Blogging
that my home and Precious are safe
dAAve is looking forward to his trip, he's on his way
that 10 days won't be so long
God's Grace
thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Maybe she's got it this time? We can only pray.