About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, July 2, 2007

life safari #16

I am Grateful...
that I have not thrown the book I am reading out the window. I wanted to yesterday because it challenges some of my beliefs.

that I will finish the book, then decide whether I want to incorporate any or some of the information/ideas it contains.

that I have people who share their experiences and what helps them along the way. Please don't ever stop.

that I am aware of my tendency to be closed-minded. Ok,Ok, a closed "trap door." I'm working on it.

for another day of life

that I am sober and clean one more day

that I had a successful day yesterday - my behavior was more pleasing on a consistant basis.

I get the opportunity to have success 2 days in a row today

for God's Grace

the Blessing of AA family

for the job I have - it really is well suited for me. I simply will get over my silly self

that today I will not shoot myself in the foot for the good things in my life. I do deserve them ! I am worth it ! I am loved ! And today, I do love, deeply and sincerely !

Thank YOU, and YOU, and YOU !

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Ah, page eleven.