About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, July 5, 2007

life safari # 19

Happy Friday !! A nice short work week, I like it.

Today I am Grateful for...

My friends and family - what wonderful people surround me. I am truly Blessed !
for another day of life and a weekend ahead
that my overeating has abated at present
a new day to experience who and what I truly was born to be - loving, happy,nonjudgemental,patient and kind
AA
Prayer
becoming "teachable" at some point in the past 9 years
that my mind is becoming more open. I can see shades of gray in my thinking today.
Awesome (statment above). Who would have thought?
my job and the interesting people I get to converse with on a daily basis
Thank YOU, and YOU, and, of course YOU.

No comments: