About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, July 5, 2007

life safari #18

Good morning.

I am Grateful ...

that although it is raining, we are not flooded as so many are
we are also not parched as many are
that this morning I am sober, clean and still smoke free - many are not
Amazon has an autobiography of Edit Piaf available - it will be arriving next month
although I must go into work early, it doesn't have to be before 11:00 am
for all this fresh fruit to eat
to be of good cheer this morning
the paintings of Scott Woodard - they are adorning my bedroom
for the particular job I have and this particular crew I work with
that I will get on the treadmill for at least 5 minutes when I get up from this chair
Ok, my socks and shoes are on, I'm doing it!
Thank YOU

1 comment: