About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Sunday, November 11, 2007

life safari #132

Happy Sunday !

It has been an awesome two days. A retreat in Surfside yesterday, the Rite of Welcome into the Church this morning. The Rite was a beautiful experience as was the retreat.
The significance of what mySponsor and I did on retreat yesterday had everything to do with what took place in the Rite this morning !
I walked out of the Church this morning having gotten the Grace of forgiveness of myself and the things that have kept God at an arms length from me. It was a moving experience and one that I will look forever back on with tears of joy !

Thank you Frank. What an AWESOME Sponsor and Friend !

Love to all.

I am Grateful and Thankful...
to be sober, clean and smoke-free today
the friends that are coming to dinner Saturday afternoon
for friends !
Italian food - Great Italian Food, you are all going to enjoy the food !
thank YOU

No comments: