About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, November 17, 2007

life safari #138

Happy Birthday Scott W !!!!

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...
for the people in my life
for those folks who have influenced my life but are no longer here with us
that we'll all meet up again one day
for forgiveness
for Faith
for my Church Community
for God's Grace
for AA
for my friends and Family
for good food and company that I look forward to in a few hours
for the safety of my friends who come from Chappel Hill to help make my Family whole today
thank YOU

2 comments:

Scott W said...

Thank you for your thoughtfulness and for being another November birthday! It was nice to hear you shining from the stage tonight.

Bill said...

Hi, Peanut! I don't mean to be an interloper, but Scott W's blog made me aware of your new birthday yesterday, and I wanted to say thanks because folks like you & Scott keep me focused on my sobriety. I send good wishes as you make your way into the year to come.