About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, November 16, 2007

life safari #137

Oh, what a beautiful morning !
It is good to be alive and well. If I was not sober, I would be missing out on the happiest period of my life.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I am becoming who I never knew that I could become. Perhaps I never thought that I would give myself permission to be this happy (?)
God's Grace
the Gift of Faith
Precious
the people in my life and those who have passed from this life - never to be forgotten
the opportunity to serve on the "Events Team" of RCIA. I'll be setting up food tables, washing dishes and giving back what has so freely been given me. It's a wonderful honor to be a part of this team who serves quietly in the "background"
Thank YOU

No comments: