About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, November 12, 2007

life safari #133

Monday morning. A Glorious day to be alive !

I am Grateful and Thankful...

for the people who rallied around a friend who needs support and help - thank you Tammy, Allen. Tammy followed through like the Professional that she is ! Awesome Woman !!

that I am not Bi-polar. I feel for those folks that are. Being a depressive myself, I can not imagine the pain of being so happy and giddy that it causes as much (and more) problems, pain
and suicides as depression. I have many friends and loved ones suffering from Bi-Polar disease. Bless Them Lord and watch over them, please !

to be clean, sober and smoke-free today

to be joyful to have friends today. I look forward to Saturday afternoon to sit down to fantastic Italian food together

for Precious and her beautiful "Cat Spirit"

that Father John shared with me the fact that he had to put down his diabetic cat last week. I feel for him and hope that his sorrow will ease day by day. Love you Father John !

for the beautiful weekend retreat in Surfside and the Soul Felt and Soul Healing Rite of Welcome yesterday

For Frank - who is traveling with me in my Faith Journey

for Lee and his friendship. I love you Lee, I am here to support your sobriety and give you help where and when you request it

for this day of life. For forgiveness and Love. For Redemption and Prayer.

For God's Amazing Grace !

thank YOU

No comments: