About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

life safari #134

What a wonderful weekend and week thus far !
I am Grateful and Thankful...

that I am as interested in other's as myself (perhaps a touch to the other's side)
for the gift of my Faith
I have made changes because of the work I am doing on my faith journey
it has been a very Spiritual 4 days. Very satisfying as well
I can not, and have no desire to...hide my happiness and joy in the way I am living my life the past few months
for Lee in my life. He walked through many bad fears this morning and afternoon. He is one of the bravest people I know today
It is Lee's 4 month AA birthday today as well
Happy Birthday, Lee
I look forward to a tasty dinner with friends and family this Saturday afternoon
All of you who are coming, Thank you for gracing me with your presence
It is an honor to break bread with you all
God's Grace

No comments: