About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

life safari #135

Happy Wednesday !

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...
that I care Nothing about going out to bars
that I am a "homebody" and have been for some time now
that Saturday is a big day - filled with good food, good friends, good times !
for the Holiday Season
my Father has been gone for 5 years early this December
that my Mother has been gone 33 years - they are now together again in happiness and love
I have had my home for 29 years the end of this month
that I celebrate 10 years of Sobriety on the 17th this month (after 25 or 26 years of messing around)
Precious- the smile of my day
God's Grace
that all is going well while Mike is on vacation - hope you're having a blast Mike !
for Danny and his good leadership, thanks Danny
for Saving Grace
for Lee and his 4 months. He walked through fears yesterday and we all got to witness his courage. Kudos to you Lee !!
keep up the good work. I love you !
another day of life
that tomorrow is Catechism class
thank YOU