About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, November 8, 2007

life safari #131

What a lovely breath of fresh, cool air the past two days !

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...
for another day of life
to be sober, clean, and smoke free
for being off work today. It's Catechism night and I'm able to get back to my routine because,
Ruth - the woman working to fill Astere's shift, is all about work, has caught on fast and is very customer oriented ! What a Blessing !!! And, she isn't on a cell phone her entire shift !
Thank you Ruth. I am happy to work with you.
to be invited to have Thanksgiving lunch with my sister and her husband
that I do not suffer from Bi-Polar Disorder. I have great empathy for those who do
for God's Grace in my life
Precious and her company
my friends and family
that it is almost Birthday Night - I'm getting nervous already. I do not enjoy going up in front of all those people. What to say ?
that the weather is supposed to get warmer for the weekend and our Retreat at Surfside
Thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Please remind me of when your birthday is. I spied you yesterday, but I got there kinda last minute and then you had to leave for work. Maybe I will see you today, depends on how much art we get hung this morning.