About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, July 28, 2007

life safari #44

Saturday. Has been my favorite day all my life.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

to have another day of life
another day sober and clean
for the Monks and Nuns around the world who do nothing but pray and meditate for the world and leaders to improve our global circumstances
my thoughts and prayers will be added to theirs today
to make a new AA friend today - Nancy's husband who celebrates 18 years at noon
that tomorrow I am going to rearrange some areas of the house, get rid of some things and move some things into the garage for a 'yard sale'
the idea of less clutter makes me salivate
for beautiful paintings that I wish to share with visitors in my home
that one day in the near future, I will have another "open house"
God's Grace for the love in my life. I am loved deeply and I love deeply. What a deal !

2 comments:

Scott W said...

We DID get the best deal, didn't we?

Mary Christine said...

Nice blog. And I have a hummingbird who is frequently in my front yard lately... very nice.