About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

life safari #41

Happy Wednesday. Hump day, another week almost over.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

the pain in my left side is better (pretty much gone). I believe in the power of prayer
I had a couple of very tense exchanges with customers yesterday but I didn't say what was on my mind
when I hurt physically I'm not very much fun to be around. I don't handle physical pain well
my customers know me well enough to know something was up yesterday (pain makes me frown)
they showed loving concern for me
hopefully my sweet boss will forgive my bad mood yesterday
I have not been on this computer excessively as I was in the past
better sleep, keeping realistic hours, letting go of thinking I have to do everything in a day
plans for Saturday - it's all about AA meetings and fellowship
not being so hung up on "perfection" from some of these new programs on the computer
I'll have DSL soon
life is like a box of chocolates. I hope I pick the caramel one today
Thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Make mine a bon bon!